Thursday, August 02, 2007

Zackasaurus

Zack was asked what he would say if he were a dinosaur for a class project. Well, instead of "Rrrawwrr!", he took it as a cue to explain the answer in detail, which the teacher recorded. Here's what Zackasaurus said:

"T-Rex. He looks like a dinosaur. He is green. They are all different colors of T-Rex. I am a red T-Rex. I'm a big T-Rex. I'm smooth and I have sharp teeth. I eat meat and other dinosaurs. I live in a T-Rex house - it's just a plain house. I have dinner and have snack - that's all. I fit in big, tall houses. I'm gonna make tall tall houses up to the sky and the volcano will be next to the other T-Rex's house. I have 65 neighbors - some speak Spanish and some speak English. I have an owie right here - but my owie on my knee is going away. I would have other T-Rex friends, but I'm not a dinosaur. I'm just a person. I'm a T-Rex. I'm all done."

No comments: