Monday, January 10, 2005

weekday shopping

Boy, it's been a while since I've been to the supermarket mid-day on a weekday. I've forgotten that the supermarket is ruled by the retired and parents with little kids. I no longer take our stroller shopping since Zack is attentive and does well enough in the regular shopping cart. And he saw and flirted with at least 5 other babies during our trip. And of course grandparents have to chime in too. It's funny, now that I have a baby, I can really spot the grandparents in any crowd, since they don't immediately ignore Zack as he passes by.
Zack seems to love the shopping experience and will continue to point at the things I've never noticed before, such as the large stuffed animals on top of the frozen food asiles (i guess they need to do something with that high shelf space).

On the home front, we've build simple tunnels with couch cushions on the floor, and Zack loves hiding in and crawling through them. I think we need more tent and tunnel making material!

No comments: